My Hometown!

Thursday, April 25, 2024

My Hometown!

 Habikino City : A Great Place

Habikino city is my hometown. It's a small quiet city surrounded by nature in Osaka. Please visit it someday. I'll write some information about in my blog today.




1-You can visit Emperor Ojin's Tomb, one of the largest in Japan!!



2-You can visit Konda Hachiman shrine which has a deep connection with Emperor Ojin and is a place of worship for the local people.



3-You can enjoy a lot of local speicalty!!(grapes, figs, wine)



4-You can tour vineyards and pick grapes!


5-You can feel rich nature.



The video below tells the charm of Habikino City.


コメント

  1. Your blog was so interesting for me. Especially, I would like to visit Ojin's Tomb, because this is first time to know about that. Thank you for sharing your hometown's nice point!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank your great comment! I hope that you will visit Habikino someday.

      削除
  2. It was my first time to hear the name of Habikino. There are many new infos for me. I love grapes, so I wanna try picking and taste fresh grapes!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank your wonderful comment! I want you to eat especially grapes when you visit.

      削除
  3. I want to go there to feel history.

    返信削除
  4. Habikino is great pleace! I want to see the largest Emperor Ojin's Tomb.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Product Review

I want to visit Italy!