I want to visit Italy!

I want to visit Italy!

I really want to visit Italy!!


Links for Italy: 

Italy Wikipedia  (Italy has a population of nearly 60 million)


There are many things I want to do! Here are my top 5 :


1-I want to visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa.



2-I want to visit Venice.



3-I want to eat a lot of delicious foods!! (Margherita, Spaghetti, gelato, etc...)



4-I want to go to Via del Corso and buy some fashion items!




5-I want to see the fashion of Italian people!!




Here is a nice YouTube video showing 10 days travel blog :





Here's a google map of Italy :




Thank you for reading my blog!!

If you have more ideas about Italy!!! Please write them to me !!

コメント

  1. You want to see the fashion of Italian people. This is good and funny reason.

    返信削除
  2. I love Italian foods! I want to eat real Italian foods that we cannot eat in Japan!

    返信削除
  3. I'd like to see Tower of Pisa! Why doesn't that tower fall?

    返信削除
  4. I like Venice. This place is good atmosphere. So, I want to visit there too!

    返信削除
  5. I also visit Venice in somedays. Other than your plan, I recommend you to visit art museum in Italy!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

My Hometown!

Product Review