My Invention

Makes you choose an outfit more efficiently!!

"Anywhere Mirror"







×

(Original Problem & Idea / Solution)

 When it's time to choose clothes, most people probably take out a few pieces from their closet and coordinate in front of the mirror, right? It's too much hassle to move and also it takes time. 

 My invention which I've named "Anywhere Mirror" can be used anywhere as lon as there is a wall like a magnetic screen. This mirror can be used at any size anywhere depending on your needs.


(Specifics)

・It can be attached to any flat wall.
・Save time choosing clothes
・Adjustable (as shown in the left picture above) :  So you can see the whole body including your feet, just the upper body, or just the face depending situation.
・Thin and foldable, so it doesn't take up much space.
・If you put it up in the entrance, you can choose your shoes with looking at your whole body.


(Summary)

How did you think about this invention? We especially students have to decide what to wear to school every day. Because of this, most of us want to coordinate as efficiently as possible. By using this invention, this problem will be solved and you will be able to enjoy fashion, including clothes, makeup, and hair styling more easily.



Thank you for reading my blog!!

コメント

  1. Thank you for sharing wonderful your invention!! I think that Anywhere mirror is nice and convenient for our daily life. And, I want to get this invention!

    返信削除
  2. Your idea is useful for dancer.I think it is very good invention.

    返信削除
  3. It is nice idea! Your idea will very convenient for fashionable people.

    返信削除
  4. It is nice!! We can use it outside too!!

    返信削除
  5. That's a good invention! I want to commercialize it. I'll buy!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

My Hometown!

Product Review

I want to visit Italy!