Product Review

 

Bose QuietComfort Headphone Review




(Overview)

The Bose quietcomfort headphone has reputation for a customizable noise canceling.
The retail price for this headphone is around 45000 yen.
There are 4 colors: white, black, blue, and green.

(Features)

・Ear cup cushions provide a comfortable fit and a stable fit.
・You can adjust the noise cancellation level to suit the scene.
・There are two mode: 
 ①Quiet mode: Block all noise except music
 ②Aware mode: Hear your surroundings and have conversations without taking off your headphones.
・An adjustable equalizer lets you enhance bass, fine-tune treble, and balance mids
・Runs up to 2.5 hours with a 15 minute quick charge

(Pros and Cons)

(+) Lightweight and fits well, so you won't get tired even if you wear it for a long time.
(+) It looks stylish, so it is easy to incorporate it into your fashion style.
(+) Can use it without worrying about battery by charging it in your spare time.
(+) Can pair two devices at the same time

(-) The price is a little expensive.
(-) The conversion cable required to connect to a smartphone is not included, so you must prepare it in advance.

(Rating)

I give this headphone a score of 9/10.

I think it is a great headphone for people who want to enjoy listening music in various situations. The price is a little expensive, but the high performance and high sound quality make it recommended. Especially, if someone feel stressed about wearing earphones for long time, I strongly recommend you buy this.

コメント

  1. I like bose headphone!! It is good goods!!! But, some headphone are very expensive...

    返信削除
  2. Actually, I feel a little stress by wearing earphones long time. So, I want to try to use headphone like this.

    返信削除
  3. I use wireless earphones, but I have wanted headphone for long time! So, I will take your review into consideration.

    返信削除
  4. I already have headphone, but I want to try this!!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

My Hometown!

I want to visit Italy!